- We are open during this COVID-19 pandemic for phone consults and in-person consults when appropriate.
- Office hours may vary.
- Pap tests, pelvic and breast exams
- Birth control counselling and prescriptions
- Pregnancy & fertility
- Sexually transmitted infection testing & treatment
- Menopause treatment* (Note: Referral required for menopause consult)
To book an appointment:
Please call (403) 202-2727 or (587) 332-6344. The following information is required when calling to book an appointment:
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Alberta Health Care Number
You may also fax a completed Appointment Request Form to (403) 202-2733 to begin the process of booking your appointment.
We have included a link to a Patient History Form that you will need to complete for every appointment.
It would be helpful if you complete this form ahead of time and bring it with you.
- All exams are by appointment only.
- There are no walk-in times available.
- We do not do full physicals exams.
- Results & prescriptions will not be given over the phone.
- Our clinic is a scent free zone. Please do not wear perfumes or heavy smelling body products.
We encourage all patients to make a follow-up visit to review results. We have arranged some evening clinics for this sole purpose.
We require 24 hours notice for cancellation of an appointment. Fees and penalties apply for missed appointments and late cancellations (<24 hrs).
Please [click here] for directions to our office.